How I decided to take this decision?

Wow, I just say WOW! No, obviously not, that's why I am here to tell you details. Let's start at the beginning. One day of the end the last year I was lying on the bed and I thought: "Jack, why don't you stand up, put your clothes into the suitcase and go to any place you hadn't gone before?". And as I have double personality, that part of me that didn't wanna do anything got up, and first, had his principal problem, what about money? So I took my wallet and saw my sad reality, I didn't have money and that's all, I didn't go... NOT! Obiously not, of course I had money, and some hours later I was at bus station to leave directly to Boyaca. I think that decisions must be made without thinking much, you just must break down that idea of thinking being in the confort zone.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

What places?

What about this?